Recruitment in Cleft Lip & Palate Surgery TIG Fellowship
08 Aug 2017
The Training Interface Group in Cleft Lip & Palate Surgery, supported by Severn Postgraduate Medical Education is currently looking to recruit for Advanced Training Fellowships.
Applications are invited for two training posts that are available to take up from October 2017 for a period of between 12 and 24 months.
Advanced training is provided in the following locations
- Scottish Cleft Network - Royal Hospital for Sick Children (Glasgow)/Glasgow Royal Infirmary/ Southern General Hospital/Royal Hospital for Sick Children (Edinburgh)/ St John's Hospital
- East of England Cleft Network - Addenbrookes Hospital
- Northern and Yorkshire Cleft Lip and Palate Service - Leeds General Infirmary/Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- South Thames Cleft Service - Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust
- North Thames Cleft Service - Great Ormond Street Hospital/St Andrew’s Cleft Centre
- South West Cleft Network - Southmead Hospital/Morriston Hospital
- West Midlands Cleft Lip and Palate Service - Birmingham Childrens Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- North West England, Isle of Man, North Wales Cleft Service - Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust/Royal Manchester Childrens Hospital/Royal Preston Hospital
Please note that South and North Thames Cleft Services do not have vacancies within this round of recruitment. The centres that will be included within this recruitment will be confirmed prior to applicants being invited to interview.
The most recent job descriptions can be found here.
Please ensure you have read all of the documents within the resources tab on the Severn website before making an application or attending an interview.
Closing date for applications is 22 September 2017. The interviews are scheduled for 13 October 2017.
Applications for this post will be via the Severn Postgraduate Medical Education Recruitment Portal (Intrepid Pathway).
If you require assistance with your application please email SEVRecruitment.SW@hee.nhs.uk or telephone the candidate support line on 01454 252610 (Monday-Friday 08.30 am until 4.30 pm).