2016 Recruitment in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery TIG Fellowship
16 Nov 2015
The Training Interface Group in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery, supported by Severn Postgraduate Medical Education is currently looking to recruit 10 Advanced Training Fellowships.
Applications are invited for ten training posts that are available to take up in 22 July 2016. Advanced training is provided in the following locations for a period of between 12 months:
- Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Nottingham City Hospital NHS Trust
- University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- The Newcastle Upon Tyne NHS Foundation Trust
- St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospital (Whiston) & Royal Liverpool Hospitals
- University Hospital of South Manchester Foundation
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust/Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Devon and Exeter Foundation Trust
Please ensure you have read all of the documents within the resources tab on the Severn website before making an application or attending an interview.
Applications for this post will be via the Severn Postgraduate Medical Education Recruitment Portal (Intrepid Pathway).
If you require assistance with your application please email email@example.com or telephone the candidate support line on 01454 252610 (Monday-Friday 08.30 am until 4.30 pm)