Recruitment in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology TIG Fellowship
25 Jan 2016
The Training Interface Group in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology, supported by Severn Postgraduate Medical Education is currently looking to recruit for up to 8 advanced training post fellowships.
Applications for this post will be via the Severn Postgraduate Medical Education Recruitment Portal (Intrepid Pathway).
The fellows will have the opportunity to undertake 12 months in one of the following centres:
- University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust; Queen Elizabeth Hospital; Selly Oak Hospital
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary & Southern General Hospital
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust; Hull Royal Infirmary; East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust; Castle Hill Hospital
- Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, West Sussex
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London
- Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust; Manchester Royal Infirmary; Christie Head & Neck Cancer Centre
- Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust (Manchester) with Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- The Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust; Freeman Hospital; Newcastle/Sunderland Royal Hospital
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust; John Radcliffe Hospital
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
This is a provisional list of training centres that may subject to change through the process. Candidates will be given a confirmed list prior to attending the interviews.
The posts are suitable for existing surgical trainees in Plastic Surgery, OMFS and ENT.
Whilst completing an application applicants are encouraged to refer to the applicant guidance, person specifications and to check the eligibility criteria prior to submitting an application.
Closing date for applications is 19 February 2016. The interviews are scheduled for 18 March 2016 at Severn Postgraduate Medical Education.
If you require assistance with your application please send contact Severn Postgraduate Medical Education via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the candidate support line 01454 252610.
Information on the fellowships can be found here.