Terms and Conditions of use
- This website is operated and maintained by The Joint Committee on Surgical Training (the JCST).
- Although the JCST attempts to keep this website up to date, some of the material on it may not be up to date. The JCST makes no representation, nor gives any warranty, about the accuracy or effectiveness of any research finding or surgical or medical procedure or facts contained in any research paper or otherwise displayed or depicted on this site. Users of this website must make their own assessment of the potential effectiveness of any such information. The JCST, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaims all liability for any injury to any person incurred as a consequence of any information displayed on this website. The JCST shall not therefore be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or economic damage, whether in contract, in tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use of this website or the reliance on any of the information displayed on it.
- This website contains material the copyright and other intellectual property rights in which are owned by the JCST or which appear on the website with the consent of the relevant copyright owner. These materials are made available for visitors or users to browse. Users are entitled to download them to a personal computer for use and for making a copy for personal use or study only. No commercial use may be made of any of this material without the express written permission of the JCST. In particular, users are not permitted to view, download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, store, reproduce or otherwise use, publish, licence, transfer or sell any derivative works (in whatever form) using any information obtained from this website other than for personal or non-commercial use.
- No licence is granted to any user to the JCST logo or the JCST's name without the express written permission of the JCST.
- Links to other websites are made by the JCST with the permission of the relevant site owners. The JCST does not accept any liability or responsibility for the content or use made of any other linked site. Any user or website operator or host wishing to create a link to the JCST's website must first obtain the permission of the JCST authorities.
Page last updated: 29 May 2008